The structure of the Federal Service for Accreditation includes six territorial bodies— Offices by federal districts—which, within the limits of their powers, exercise authority in the field of accreditation and federal state control over the activities of accredited persons in the respective territory.
- is involved in the provision of public services for the accreditation of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs and for the confirmation of the competence of accredited persons,
- exercises federal state control over the activities of accredited persons within the relevant federal district,
- represents RusAccreditation in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation,
- issues conformity certificate forms, and
- arranges interaction with the citizens of the relevant federal district.
Functions of the territorial authority in the Central Federal District is performed by the Central Office of the Federal Service for Accreditation
• Office in Volga Federal District
• Office in Siberian Federal District
• Office in Northwest Federal District
• Office in Far Eastern Federal District
• Office in Ural Federal District
• Office in Southern and North Caucasian Federal Districts