The Attestation Commission of the Federal Service for Accreditation (hereinafter referred to as the Commission) is a standing body established by the Federal Service for Accreditation to conduct a qualification examination of individuals applying for the status of accreditation expert (hereinafter referred to as the applicant), as well as accreditation experts to confirm their competence.
The Commission shall verify the conformity of the applicant (expert) with the requirements for an accreditation expert in the form of a qualification examination.
The Commission’s composition is approved by Order of the Federal Service for Accreditation, which determines the Chairman of the Commission, Deputy Chairman of the Commission, and Secretary of the Commission.
The qualification examination is held to determine whether the applicant has the following:
- knowledge of regulatory acts of the Russian Federation; normative, technical, methodical, guiding, and other documents regulating accreditation issues; established requirements to products, measuring instruments, test equipment, reference materials; conformity assessment and ensuring the uniformity of measurements in the declared scope of certification;
- skills to prepare proposals on how to determine the list of works on field conformity examination of the applicant, an accredited person, with accreditation criteria, to conduct conformity examination of the applicant, an accredited person, with accreditation criteria, to detect violations of accreditation criteria, to draw an expert opinion, a field examination report, an examination report;
- skills to work with the Federal Government Information System in the sphere of accreditation.
At the qualification examination, the applicant:
- undergoes a test;
- answers questions from the examination paper;
- shows skills to work with the Federal Government Information System in the sphere of accreditation.
Chairman of the Attestation Commission: Khersontsev Alexey Igorevich, Head of the Federal Service for Accreditation.
Secretary of the Attestation Commission: Khodzhava Kristina Vakhtangievna, phone +7 (495) 539-26-70 (ext. 3073), e-mail KhodzhavaKV@fsa.gov.ru, firstname.lastname@example.org.